We are looking for a Delivery Manager with experience across multiple channels. The Project manager needs to interact with Business team, budget management, resource management, coordination with business, Infrastructure teams, etc.
The ideal candidate must be able to manage the agency as well as the technical teams and must have proven experience.
Communication with teams is in English and Spanish.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high leve
- Work with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure solutions are delivered timel
- Respond to requests in a timely fashion.
- Create SOWs, and CRFs estimating and outlining accurate cost and risk assessments.
- The project manager is responsible for accurately assessing development time, costs and risks.
- Responsible for day to day task management and assures that project requirements are met.
- Identifies scope creep and issues Change Request when necessary.
- Produces appropriate project documentation and insures that the documentation requirements for the project are being fulfilled.
- Creates and manages project schedules and timeframe.
- Keeps client informed of project status and hours consumed, providing status reports and burn reports as indicated.
- Pharmaceutical experience is good Drupal (all websites are on Drupal, so good to have knowledge).
- Jira (all project communications are done with agencies via Jira)